An easily-accessible, high-level overview of the market, competitive context, and economics for a potential attraction in Panama. Two attractions are reviewed here; an adventure park and attraction resort.
Completed at the beginning of 2020.
The report contains:
- A macroeconomic and climate overview;
- An overview of the resident and tourist markets;
- An overview of both local Panama and regional Latin American comparables, including detail on Xcaret;
- An overview of the capture rate comparables and achievable attendance for an adventure park;
- A review of the comparable resort hotel market;
- Preliminary cash flows for both an adventure park and resort attraction concept.
Conducted initially for Isthmians Development Advisers & NSB Caribe, the case study has been declassified and made available for the benefit of our audience.