Subsequent to announcing its Vision 2030 Plan, over $30 billion in new entertainment projects have been announced in Saudi Arabia, and will potentially position the country as the Gulf Region's new attraction destination.
This report is an executive overview of the Saudi location-based entertainment market, with a focus on the announced megaprojects and existing major outdoor theme parks.
In this report, you will gain access to:
- A summary of the demographic and economic conditions of the resident and tourist markets to Saudi Arabia.
- Annual visitation volumes, where available, of major theme parks and festivals.
- A dossier on announced Megaprojects, both entertainment-related and structural.
- A summary of the indoor theme park landscape.
- An overview of the major outdoor theme parks and attractions in the major markets.
- Mapped summaries for the major attraction markets of Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam/Al Khobar.
This report is an executive summary that will allow readers to quickly grasp the Saudi attraction market landscape, and aid high-level decision-making, planning, and analysis.
It is not a comprehensive overview of every attraction and their characteristics. Information has been meticulously gathered from public sources; non-proprietary, non-public information is not disclosed. Published in mid-2021.